One of my personal predictions for 2017 is, that Microsoft Azure will gain more market share. Especially here in Germany. Because of this, I have started to refresh my knowledge about Azure. A nice side effect is that I can also improve my PowerShell skills.
Currently, the script creates a couple of VMs and resource groups. Nothing more, nothing less. The next features I want to add are:
- add additional disks to the DCs (for SYSVOL and NTDS)
- promote both two servers to domain controllers
- change the DNS settings for the Azure vNetwork
- deploy a Windows 10 client VM
I created a new repository on GitHub and shared a first v0.1 as public Gist. Please note, that this is REALLY a v0.1.
Feel free to follow him on Twitter and/ or leave a comment.
Latest posts by Patrick Terlisten (see all)
- Out of space – first steps when a datastore runs out of space - July 11, 2019
- User vdcs does not have the expected uid 1006 - July 2, 2019
- Poor performance with Windows 10/ 2019 1809 on VMFS 6 - May 23, 2019