One of my personal predictions for 2017 is, that Microsoft Azure will gain more market share. Especially here in Germany. Because of this, I have started to refresh my knowledge about Azure. A nice side effect is that I can also improve my PowerShell skills.
Currently, the script creates a couple of VMs and resource groups. Nothing more, nothing less. The next features I want to add are:
- add additional disks to the DCs (for SYSVOL and NTDS)
- promote both two servers to domain controllers
- change the DNS settings for the Azure vNetwork
- deploy a Windows 10 client VM
I created a new repository on GitHub and shared a first v0.1 as public Gist. Please note, that this is REALLY a v0.1.
- Fan health sensors report false alarms on HPE Gen10 Servers with ESXi 6.7 - May 11, 2020
- Missing Microsoft Teams calendar tab with on-premise Exchange - April 12, 2020
- Connecting to Exchange Online with PowerShell - February 26, 2020